Are you an entrepreneur developing a technology that could disrupt or transform the financial services sector? By joining this Accelerator programme, selected companies will receive the following benefits:
- Direct access and feedback from key decision makers in financial services and technology companies.
- Build strong relationships with potential future customers.
- Receive hands-on mentoring in a collaborative non-sales environment to guide development.
- Strategy and pitch coaching from senior Accenture executives.
- Workshops and panel discussions on critical topics.
- Potential growth in International markets.
- PR opportunities to raise your profile.
Accenture in partnership with Enterprise Ireland are looking for Ireland's best early stage tech companies to join our FinTech Innovation Lab Accelerator programme.
We want to bring early stage Irish companies to the next level and, for those who are ready to scale and go global, link them with leading financial services and technology companies.
We are looking for early stage and growth Irish tech companies in the following areas.
- Big-data analytics and predictive modelling
- Risk management
- Wealth management
- Customer RelationshipManagement
- Risk and Compliance
- Social media and collaboration
- Infrastructure and operational technologies (hosting, data bases, storage, networking, IT management).
The Lab's selection committee is especially interested in products, tools and applications that:
Support real-time manipulation of large volumes of complex transactional data.
- Identify and address security concerns related to mobile or wireless device use.
- Monitor risk in real time to support regulatory compliance and rapid response to threats.
- Enable secure database outsourcing to cloud environments.
- Facilitate efficient application programming interface (API) management.
- Analyse social media to support customer relationship management and regulatory compliance.
If you're unsure whether you are eligible, please email us and we'll let you know.
An opportunity for learning – not just sales
Remember, the FinTech Innovation Lab Dublin is about mentoring and collaboration, rather than purely sales. While new business may be one positive outcome for your business, it should not be your primary objective. To get the most from the experience, we are looking for applicants to come with an open mind, willing to learn and collaborate with a panel of of well-respected industry leaders and entrepreneurs