County Waterford is a prime business location. Waterford can offer an environment in which businesses can build on their successes and go from strength-to-strength.
Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
00 353 (058) 22000
The advantages of doing business in Waterford include:
- Availability of skilled labour
- Low corporation tax with additional tax incentives available for specific functions
- Excellent quality of life for workers - which means good staff retention
- Availability of property including sites, offices and retail units
- Availability of sites served by transportation links, gas, electricity and water
- Excellent road, sea and air access
- High quality energy and telecommunications infrastructure
- A can-do approach to business of Waterford County Council and other agencies such as IDA Ireland, Enterprise Ireland, FÁS, County Enterprise Board and Waterford Leader Partnership.
Evidence of the attractiveness of County Waterford as a place to do businesses is reflected in the range of high profile national and international companies with a presence in the County. With this website we present the advantages the County offers to a range of sectors including; retail, healthcare, bio-pharma and pharmaceuticals, shared services and tourism. We also seek to help workers to return to County Waterford by providing them with practical advice and asking them to express their interest in living and working in the County by registering their skills.
Invest in Waterford is an initiative by Waterford County Council to invite companies to take advantage of what County Waterford has to offer as an excellent business location. We hope you find the information contained in this website useful. If you require further information please contact us. We will be glad to help.
County Waterford is open for business.