Home Articles Planning A Business Planning eBook for Free!
A Business Planning eBook for Free! PDF Print E-mail
Written by Administrator
Monday, 21 April 2008 09:55

For anybody looking to create a business plan and searching for some useful resources, I thought that the following information might be of interest. You can get a free pdf copy of the book  Hurdle:The Book on Business Planning  by Tim Berry, a respected business planning expert by visiting the website mentioned below. This is a saving of US$19.95 on the Amazon paperback price.

Tim is the founder of Palo Alto Software, a cofounder of Borland International, and a longtime planning consultant to Apple Computer and other technology leaders. In this eBook, he helps demystify the planning process and walks you through the steps to a great plan.

You can register to receive your free copy of the book by visiting the www.bplans.com website.  Clicking here will take you directly to the registration page. Feel free to leave a comment or a review of the book.

Comments (6)Add Comment
...
written by Kyle Tunney, October 28, 2009
Hey guys,
There seems to be a bit of a problem with that website and certain browsers. You can download the Ebook from this link.

All the best,
Kyle
vote down
vote up
Votes: +1
Am I showing my age?
written by Celia Anderson, May 28, 2009
Hallo Admin

I might be showing my age here or it might be my broadband, but I just get a blank screen when I want to download the book. It does say 'Done' but nada, nothing...so please get me out of my 'granny moment' and let me know how I can get this fab book.

Thanks for your help.

Celia
vote down
vote up
Votes: +0
Download Problem
written by Administrator, April 22, 2008
Hi Frances,

The pdf file is 3.15MB and I was able to download using broadband in just a couple of minutes. Dial up would be very slow. I can email you a copy if you didn't succeed in downloading a copy.

vote down
vote up
Votes: +0
business planning ebook - free download
written by Frances - Lifeskills, April 22, 2008
I wonder if anyone has managed to download this as I am not having much luck

Frances
Lifeskills Trainer, Consultant and Practitioner
vote down
vote up
Votes: +0
Business Planning
written by Frances - Lifeskills, April 22, 2008
Yes any project can be overwhelming but it is best to deal with in chunks or steps but keep the overall goal in view. The business start up is a process just get support - plenty of it exists if you look! I find irishbusinesswomen.com to be a wonderful free forum for anyone!!

Good luck, Frances
vote down
vote up
Votes: +0
Business Planning
written by polly peirce, April 21, 2008
I am just waiting for this to download before I save it for future use. I am enthusiastic but often overwhelmed with regards to the various aspects of setting up a business for the first time.

I'm hoping that a little expert advice will help me plan my way past motivation to success!Thanks for posting this as it can only do good; by helping me plan my way and put some formality on what I'm doing at the moment...
vote down

cry
smaller | bigger

security code
Write the displayed characters

busy
Last Updated on Monday, 21 April 2008 10:08

Please update your Flash Player to view content.